1. When are you open? Please see the Hours/Admissions page found here
2. Are you open when it’s raining? Yes, we are open when it’s raining. However, if there is another time that you are able to come we recommend you try to make it on a day that’s a little less wet! If you do come in the rain please bring rain gear, especially your boots as the field will get muddy (and so will you!)
3. Can I bring my dog? Yes, you may bring your dog to the maze provided it is on a leash and you clean up whatever business your dog may do while here. We do not have running water for pets here at the maze so please make sure you bring adequate water and food for your dog.
4. Do you have a family rate? We do not have a specific family rate but instead have a senior’s rate, a group rate with 20+ paying people, and a season pass to choose from. See our admissions page.
5. How far are you from Calgary? How far are you from Edmonton? We are about 1.5 hours from the north end of Calgary and one hour from the South end of Edmonton.
6. When are your pig races? Pig races usually run 2 times each day we are open in the Summer and then on Saturdays in the Fall. We recommend that you check with a staff member when you arrive at the farm or check the Pig Race clock for the next race time.
7. Do you have food? YES! Click on this link and see all the delicious choices we have.
8. How do you cut out the maze? Aliens? With scissors…all we know is that it takes a long time and it’s a lot of hard work! Actually, it’s a trade secret that we don’t share publicly.
9. Is your place wheelchair accessible? Yes! If it is raining, though, the field will get muddier so we recommend to come on a nice sunny day if at all possible.
10. Can I bring my whole family? Yes! Everyone is welcome here – there is something for all ages.
11. What is your group rate? Please refer to our Admissions page for more information. Group rates are $2 off per person with a group of 20+ and paying in a single transaction.
12. Can I reserve a firepit? Firepits are first come, first serve and we do not reserve them. Firewood can be purchased for $5 a bundle.
13. Can I bring my own food? Yes you can pack your own food and you can rent a bbq ($10 ) if you need that as well.
14. How much time do you recommend for our visit? Allow 2.5 – 4 hours for your visit to Kray Family Farms
15. Can I bring a birthday cake? YES