School Field Trips
Ask us about creating a Field Trip program for your class!
SPRING FIELD TRIPS
Our Spring Field Trips are cancelled for 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic and resulting school closures.
May 19- June 26, 2020.
All Field Trips are by reservation only. Recommended for grades K-3.
COST: $8.00 per person (gst included).
Minimum 25 people required to qualify. Groups of under 25 may wish to combine with other classes. One free adult for every 6-10 kids.
If you book with over 150 people you are guaranteed to have the farm to yourself for that day!
FALL FIELD TRIPS
FALL DATES: 2020 dates to be announced soon. (by reservation only)
Available Tuesday-Thursday each week from 9am-3:00pm with special school pricing. For Fall bookings, please be aware that the Kraay Family Farm is also open to the public on Fridays while field trips are in progress.
COST: $8.00 per person grades K-6, and $13 for grades 7-12 (gst included). Minimum 25 people required to qualify. Group pricing (not school pricing) will apply to schools that book on Fridays.
YEAR END PARTIES
By reservation only.
Looking for a place for your year end trip?
May 19 – June 26, 2020.
The Kraay Family Farm opens up the farm for year end outings.
Jump on the pillows, play games, slide, swing, mine, visit the animals, play in the giant sand box and more!
Bring lunch, bbq, or have a bonfire! Groups must have a minimum of 20 people to qualify. Contact us for more details!
“Kraay Family farm is incredible in the spring! We loved how the Kindergartens got to check out the spring animals, learn about how a garden starts, plant their own pumpkin and experience the outdoors in spring! Such a great learning opportunity outside!”
Barb Verma, Ecole James S. McCormick School
- Online curriculum materials for you to share with your students either before or after a visit to our farm
- Jumping on the Jumping Pillow!
- A voucher for a free return visit to the Kraay Family Farm for each student (with a paid adult)
- (Fall Only) A visit with our racing pigs (time determined when you arrive)
- (Fall Only) A trip through the corn maze with an educational passport or passport of your choice*
- (Fall Only) Challenge your students with our investigation game found in the maze*
* Please note: The 15 acre corn maze is not open until we are open to the public at the end of July.